[keycloak-user] AWS ELB

Veit Guna veit.guna at gmx.de
Fri Aug 4 08:05:38 EDT 2017

Hi.

My company plans to use KC for central authentication and authorization
for multiple microservice backends and frontends.
Since all our services are running on AWS, we're wondering whether it is
a problem to use the AWS ELBs and not the wildfly clustering.

So my question is, is it a requirement to use the wildfly clustering
capabilities to be able to get a working, scalable KC?
What might not work or even break if we just load balance against
isolated KC instances which maybe share the same storage/db?

Thanks!