[keycloak-user] Searching for a class named org.keycloak.services.filters.ClientConnectionFilter

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Mon Aug 7 04:10:54 EDT 2017

We don't support running Keycloak server on Tomcat. The blogpost you
mentioned in the other post is from 2015 and very likely is outdated and
doesn't work with Keycloak 3.2.0.

What you can do is download Keycloak-server distribution and then Tomcat
adapter, so your apps on Tomcat will be secured.

Marek