[keycloak-user] keycloak.json configuration - link between resource attribute and Keycloak client

Sebastien Blanc sblanc at redhat.com
Wed Aug 9 04:43:21 EDT 2017

It's because of the "bearer-only" nature of your client. Only the token is
verified.  In some cases it could use the 'resource' property if for
instance "use-resource-role-mappings" is used (
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blob/master/adapters/oidc/adapter-core/src/main/java/org/keycloak/adapters/BearerTokenRequestAuthenticator.java#L99-L103)