[keycloak-user] Keycloak Spring Boot Bearer Authentication

Niko Köbler niko at n-k.de
Sun Aug 13 09:28:50 EDT 2017

Hi Sebastien / James,

are there any news on this?
I saw the ticket (https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-5173 <https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-5173>) and PR (https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/pull/4303 <https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/pull/4303>), but last action is approx. 3 weeks ago and Jira issue isn’t updated in any way.
I came across the same issue last week in a customer workshop and I would love to see this issue solved.
If I can help in any way, please let me know!

Cheers,
- Niko