[keycloak-user] user panel everywhere - no automatic redirect

Michal Keda michal.keda at studentagency.cz
Mon Aug 14 11:22:57 EDT 2017

Hello,
I want to implement simple panel showing information about user logged
into sso. The catch is that I need this panel even on pages that should
not redirect to KC server when no user is logged in.

This seems like basic behaviour for any homepage (show if user is logged
in, but do not force immidiate redirect if isn't), but
RefreshableKeycloakSecurityContext starts to pop up in my
HttpServletRequest only after I access some protected page (specified in
web.xml).

So my question is (I guess..)  if it is possible to get currently logged
user, on page that is not protected by KC.

I am using tomcat 7, java 8 (+wicket)

Best regards,

Michal Keda
--

Bc. Michal Keda
programátor

telefon: +420 539 000 711

StudentAgency logo <https://www.studentagency.cz/>
AUTOBUSY | <https://jizdenky.studentagency.cz/> VLAKY |
<https://www.regiojet.cz/> DOVOLENÁ | <https://www.dovolena.cz/> LETENKY
| <https://www.studentagency.cz/letenky/index.html>  JAZYKOVÉ POBYTY |
<https://www.jazykovepobyty.cz/>    PRACOVNÍ A AU PAIR POBYTY
<https://www.pracovnipobyty.cz/>
STUDENT AGENCY k.s.
Dům pánů z Lipé 	nám. Svobody 17
602 00 Brno 	infolinka: 800 100 300
fax: +420 539 000 540 	*www.studentagency.cz*
<https://www.studentagency.cz>
STUDENT AGENCY cestování pro každého v každém věku.