[keycloak-user] Regarding Keycloak IDP Initiated Logout for SAML client

Jitendra Chouhan jitendrachouhan03 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 04:17:13 EDT 2017

Hi,

I am using Keycloak 3.1.0.Final version and configured HANA 2.0 system as a
SAML client. I want to test out Keycloak IDP initiated logout for the HANA
client but I am not seeing any option in Keycloak settings for it. I could
see only "IDP Initiated SSO URL Name" but same feature is not there for
SLO. I referred sample SAML examples provided as part of keycloak
distribution are not using SAML IDP initiated flow for login and logout.

How can I achieve SLO for the SAML client in case of idp initiated SAML?
Please let me know for any other information regarding this.

Thanks,

Jitendra Chouhan