[keycloak-user] Admin URL configuration

Amat, Juan (Nokia - US) juan.amat at nokia.com
Wed Aug 30 16:50:30 EDT 2017

So I guess that this is not a common scenario (too bad for me).

Another comment.
I have tried this ${application.session.host} property and I got an error when I hit the 'Logout all' button from the keyclaok admin console.
This is with version 2.5.5.Final.

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: RESTEASY003670: You did not supply enough values to fill path parameters
               at org.jboss.resteasy.specimpl.ResteasyUriBuilder.buildFromValues(ResteasyUriBuilder.java:728)
               at org.jboss.resteasy.specimpl.ResteasyUriBuilder.build(ResteasyUriBuilder.java:721)
               at org.keycloak.services.managers.ResourceAdminManager.sendLogoutRequest(ResourceAdminManager.java:250)
               at org.keycloak.services.managers.ResourceAdminManager.logoutClient(ResourceAdminManager.java:237)
               at org.keycloak.services.managers.ResourceAdminManager.logoutAll(ResourceAdminManager.java:213)
               at org.keycloak.services.resources.admin.RealmAdminResource.logoutAll(RealmAdminResource.java:417)

Hello,

I have a question about the Admin URL configuration for an OIDC client.

I have an application deployed on Wildfly 10.1. This application is not distributable,
stateful and relies on sticky session (using the JSESSIONID cookie).

Now on the same machine I have 2 wildfly instances.
Question is what value should I provide in the for the Admin URL?

I see that we have this ${application.session.host} but AFAIU this will not help
as the host will be the same for both.

Ciao.