[keycloak-user] Keycloak options

mj lists at merit.unu.edu
Mon Dec 4 03:16:05 EST 2017

Hi,

No expert here at all, but

On 12/04/2017 08:02 AM, trmadhu at tafe.com wrote:
> 2.     How to address Non SAML / Open ID -  we have in house application which does not support SAML, how to address those applications
I guess this question is really too generic.
You need to find something (ldap comes to mind) that your userdb and
your applications have in common. In the case of saml2/open id connect,
keycloak can help. For other cases, you need to arrange somthing else.
(again: ldap comes to mind)

> 3.     We are integrated Keycloak with Active directory and LDAP, but change password is not supported for AD / LDAP.
Password change via ldap/AD *is* supported. We are using it.
(unless I misunderstand your question..?)

MJ