[keycloak-user] Microsoft social identity provider returns id_token while access_token is expected

Sid 0 saeid3 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 03:03:15 EST 2017

I am using keycloak 3.4.1.Final (deployed by docker). diving into the
issue, here are the logs:

WARN [org.keycloak.connections.httpclient.DefaultHttpClientFactory]
(default task-7) Truststore is disabled

ERROR [org.keycloak.broker.oidc.AbstractOAuth2IdentityProvider] (default
task-7) Failed to make identity provider oauth callback:
org.keycloak.broker.provider.IdentityBrokerException: No access token
available in OAuth server response: {"id_token":"eyJ0eXAiOi..."}

at
org.keycloak.broker.oidc.AbstractOAuth2IdentityProvider.getFederatedIdentity(AbstractOAuth2IdentityProvider.java:279)

at
org.keycloak.broker.oidc.AbstractOAuth2IdentityProvider$Endpoint.authResponse(AbstractOAuth2IdentityProvider.java:399)

Note: with my current setup I don't have any issue with Google identity
provider.

Please let me know if more information needed for solving this issue,
thanks.

--

Sid