[keycloak-user] 500 HTTP Response Code Usage

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Tue Dec 12 05:47:58 EST 2017

Hi Josh,

You're right Keycloak used to return 500 a lot of requests. This has been
fixed in https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-5567. There may still be
some individual codes that is not quite right, but in general this should
be a big improvement to what we had before. If you find any codes that are
wrong in 3.4.1+ PRs would be more than welcome :)