[keycloak-user] Angular 2 with Webpack

Brian Schofield scope022 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 09:57:26 EST 2017

@Ebondu
I've been able to authenticate, I can see the new session created within
the Keycloak admin panel.  But every additional method I try to invoke
returns a charAt error and each property returns undefined.  Is that
because your module is still in development or should I expect the defined
methods to function?

Thanks.

On Wed, Feb 1, 2017 at 4:01 AM, ebondu <dev.ebondu at gmail.com> wrote:

> Niko Köbler wrote
> > My troubles are packing the bundle with Webpack if the keycloak-js module
> > is referenced.
> > And this is, as I mentioned, happening with Webpack2 and Typescript. With
> > Webpack1 and JavaScript everything is fine.
>
> Yes, I think it is probably a Typescript issue rather than a Angular2
> conflict.
>
> The idea behind the Typscript lib is to ease KC integration in angular2
> apps
> (packaging, Observables, etc.)

Brian §chofield