[keycloak-user] Getting Access token over REST API

akash agrawal akash_agrawal at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 1 18:00:47 EST 2017

Hi,
I am evaluating Keycloak for our Identity management needs. We have a collection of REST APIs which we want to secure using OAuth/OpenIdConnect.
I am looking over Keycloak documentation to determine if a client application can call a REST endpoint (production grade) to get the access token. Are there other alternatives to get access token? Using KeyCloak user interface to login and get an access token is not an option.
Appreciate your help. Thanks.
Akash