[keycloak-user] Using another name than Keycloak's?

Guus der Kinderen guus.der.kinderen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 10:57:26 EST 2017

Hi,

We're attempting to protect a service using Keycloak. We've noticed that
some values that are valid usernames in Keycloak, are not valid in our
service.

We'd like to be able to use a username in our service that's different from
the username that is used in Keycloak. Preferably, we'd like Keycloak to
store the association between 'our' username and the Keycloak user.

Is something like this feasible with the existing integration features that
are offered by Keycloak?

Regards,

  Guus