[keycloak-user] SAML Binding - ECP Profile

Jason B jason at naidmincloud.com
Fri Feb 10 12:59:27 EST 2017

Hi,

I am trying to work on SAML ECP profile. According to Keycloak's server
administration documentation this SAML binding is supported. But when I
configure IdP/SSO in metadata I am not seeing any description/meta specific
to ECP binding. Any documentation available on how to use ECP profile in
Keycloak?

Also, while testing IdP initiated SSO/ SP initiated SSO,how can I inform
Keycloak to use specific binding? Is there any query string parameter
available that I can use?

Thanks!