[keycloak-user] Error installing fuse adapters

Marcelo Ohashi mohashi at redhat.com
Tue Feb 14 19:44:34 EST 2017

Hi guys,

I am trying to install fuse adapters from the
rh-sso-7.0.0-maven-repository.zip, but it seems that not all bundles are
there. So I'm getting the following error on fuse:

Error executing command: Error accessing
mvn:org.keycloak/keycloak-jetty92-adapter/1.9.8.Final-redhat-1

Does anyone know if there's another repository that I could use?

Best regards,
--
Marcelo Ohashi
Middleware Architect | Red Hat Brasil