[keycloak-user] Unknown authentication mechanism KEYCLOAK

Kevin Marsden kevinmarsden88 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 15:34:18 EST 2017

Hello Bruno.

Indeed I have,I extracted the 2.5.1 final adapter zip(
https://downloads.jboss.org/keycloak/2.5.1.Final/adapters/keycloak-oidc/keycloak-wildfly-adapter-dist-2.5.1.Final.zip)
into my wildfly home,and then ran the adapter-install.cli script as per the
documentation,I then restarted my wildfly server,it updates the
standalone.xml file correctly it seems,but when deploying the application
one gets the following stack trace :

... Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: UT010039: Unknown authentication
mechanism KEYCLOAK"},

Is there any other configuration I need to beyond supplying my keycloak
server information in the keycloak.json file ?

Thanks for the response !