[keycloak-user] SAML2.0 Identity Provider modify authn context / extensions

Martin Hardselius martin.hardselius at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 11:17:44 EST 2017

Hi,

Is there an easy way to add stuff to the authn context or add extensions to
the AuthN request? Or even add query parameters to the destination url?

Context:

The SAML2.0 Provider I'm integrating with supports several auth methods.
Usually you would end up on a method select page, where the options are
presented to you, once you've been forwarded to the IDP. They do however
support selecting an option directly by modifying the authncontext. They
also support prefilling information by adding extensions to the authn
request or adding supplying it through query params. Kind of like "login
hint".

So. Easy way, or do I have to extend SAMLIdentityProvider?

Martin