[keycloak-user] Clustering Keycloak via TCP

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Mon Feb 27 10:24:18 EST 2017

https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/WFLY10/Infinispan+Subsystem

The only thing in keycloak that needs to leverage clustering/JGroups is
our Infinispan cache for Keycloak SSO Sessions.  I've never personally
tried to use a different JGRoups stack.  I believe you can set the
"stack" attribute in the transport tag.  Let me know if you get it
working.  I"ll expand on our docs.

<subsystem xmlns="urn:jboss:domain:infinispan:4.0">
     <cache-container name="keycloak" jndi-name="infinispan/Keycloak">
         <transport lock-timeout="60000"stack="tcp"/>