[keycloak-user] Unable to reset password of user from keycloak-2.5.0 in MS ActiveDirectory

Jitendra Chouhan jitendrachouhan03 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 07:42:05 EST 2017

Password value is *Welcome at 123* that adheres to AD password policies.

We are using MS active directory with keycloak-2.5.0 for storing user
information. We are facing a issue while updating/resetting user password
from keycloak UI getting issue like "*Invalid password: Failed to match
regex pattern(s)*" but if use same password to reset password directly in
AD using ADAM AD tool then able to reset user password. No logs are also
getting logged even enabled DEBUG mode.

Anybody is facing this issue.

Thanks & Regards,
Jitendra Chouhan