[keycloak-user] React Native App using Keycloak

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Mon Jan 9 04:49:24 EST 2017

Our JavaScript adapter has support for Cordova, it sounds like it would be
fairly trivial to add support for React to it simply by using the Cordova
support. You can force keycloak.js to use Cordova mode. That may work or
you may need to add a new "adapter" to the keycloak.js for React. Take a
look at the code specific to Cordova, there's not much.