[keycloak-user] Session timeout based on AuthN level of assurance

Santosh Haranath santosh.haranath at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 15:41:23 EST 2017

In continuation -

With Step-Up Authentication, applications that allow access to
different types of resources can require users to authenticate with a
stronger authentication mechanism to access sensitive resources.

How can we implement step-up authentication with Keycloak ? Is there
an implementation of Authentication Context Class Reference within
Keycloak?