[keycloak-user] Fwd: Error when session expired and ajax request execute in Keycloak?

Adam Daduev daduev.ad at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 01:16:56 EST 2017

After login, i get in my app, and for all my ajax request from page to
backing bean, i receive response 401 even if the session is still alive.
If removed autodetect-bearer-only option, all work fine, but going back to
the old error.

XMLHttpRequest cannot load http://dc09-apps-06:8090/auth/
realms/azovstal/protocol/openid-connect/auth?…ml&state=
60%2F01fc2e79-6fc0-46b8-9f83-39b7421fedf9&login=true&scope=openid. No
'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource.
Origin 'http://localhost:8080' is therefore not allowed access.