[keycloak-user] Customizing error Pages(for example client logo)

rony joy ronyjoy at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 01:51:34 EST 2017

Thanks a lot.. we will create a Jira issue

Rony Joy

On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 12:28 AM Stian Thorgersen <sthorger at redhat.com>
wrote:

You'd have to do it based on realm name rather than realm id. It would be a
simple fix to make realm id available though so you can create a JIRA for
that and even include a PR if you want.