[keycloak-user] User groups empty attributes from GET /admin/realms/{realm}/users/{id}/groups (no api description)

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Mon Jan 16 15:18:27 EST 2017

AFAIK this may not be possible. I think you would need separate requests
to download groups with their attributes. You can take a look at the
admin REST endpoints invoked by admin console (use some browser plugin
to see which REST requests are invoked by it).

Alternatively, if you really want single REST request to download all
user's groups including attributes, you can try to implement your own
REST endpoint. See our docs and examples (under "providers") for how to
implement your own REST endpoint where you can return anything you want.

Marek