[keycloak-user] another small enhancement request for MSAD password mapper

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Tue Jan 24 05:47:18 EST 2017

Hmm... I think this should be already working?

I've just tested the usecase:
- Keycloak with configured writable MSAD and with "MSAD Account
controls" mapper available
- User "john" from LDAP authenticated in Keycloak successfully
- Then I changed in the LDAP the "john" user record the value of
"pwdLastSet" attribute to 0
- Then login again as "john" in Keycloak. I am asked to change my
password. After this change is user authenticated successfully and also
his LDAP record has "pwdLastSet" updated back to the current time.

I am testing with latest master though.

Can you doublecheck this scenario on your side? Are you using latest
Keycloak master?

Marek