[keycloak-user] Angular 2 with Webpack

Niko Köbler niko at n-k.de
Tue Jan 31 05:46:46 EST 2017

I didn’t have the time to dive really into it, but what I observed so long:

- keycloak-js with React.js and plain JavaScript, bundled with Webpack 1 works like a charm.
- keycloak-js with Angular 2 and TypeScript, bundled with Webpack 2 results in errors.

So, the cause might be Webpack 2 or TypeScript….
(I think it’s Typescript)

My quick solution was to add keycloak-js with standard <script> tag in index.html.
Other integration was to follow the example https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/tree/master/examples/demo-template/angular2-product-app <https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/tree/master/examples/demo-template/angular2-product-app>
Works.

- Niko