[keycloak-user] Application to application: could Keycloak implement this?

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Wed Jul 12 03:10:01 EDT 2017

Hi,

We have example in documentation for EJB propagation from web
application where Keycloak. See
https://keycloak.gitbooks.io/documentation/securing_apps/topics/oidc/java/jboss-adapter.html
and especially the last paragraph "Security domain" .

We have unofficial example I've written to propagate identity from fat
client through remote EJB calls:
https://github.com/mposolda/keycloak-remote-ejb

Marek