[keycloak-user] KeyCloak Clustering and High Availability question

Reza Shams Amiri reza.shams at axis.com
Wed Jul 12 03:48:04 EDT 2017

Thanks a lot Bill, so my question specifically is:

if for instance, mysql database is down for an hour but wildfly clusters, and ldaps are up,
the idp still can operate because of caching? And will resync the configuration when the database is up again?
You said about *database stuff*, what exactly will not work if database is not accessible for a while?

Thanks in advance