[keycloak-user] Keycloak Adapter validating tokens issued by different realms

Niels Bertram nielsbne at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 01:17:23 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,

has anyone ever had a requirement to validate access tokens issued by 2 or
more issuers in the Keycloak Java or NodeJS adapters? I found KEYCLOAK-5014
which loosely talks about it but there is no feedback.

We are currently using the client adapter from MitreId (in Spring) which
can be configured via StaticClientConfigurationService.java
<https://github.com/mitreid-connect/OpenID-Connect-Java-Spring-Server/blob/master/openid-connect-client/src/main/java/org/mitre/openid/connect/client/service/impl/StaticClientConfigurationService.java>
validate an inbound token against multiple realms.

Would love to find out if anyone has done this in keycloak or if there are
others out there that have this need.

Kind Regards,
Niels