[keycloak-user] Upgrading from 2.5.4 to 3.2.0

Matt Evans mevans at aconex.com
Thu Jul 13 19:11:08 EDT 2017

Hi

We're looking to upgrade keycloak from 2.5.4 to 3.2.0, but I noticed in the liquibase changesets that one of the changes in 3.2.0 jpa changelog the column OFFLINE_CLIENT_SESSION has been deleted in the OFFLINE_CLIENT_SESSION table.

My question is how will 2.5.4 handle that column missing if we update the schema first? I've tested this scenario in our environment and it seems to work, but we don't request offline tokens. Will that be enough to ensure that we won't get failures because of the missing column?

Thanks

Matt