[keycloak-user] Unable To Add Server to Existing Keycloak Cluster

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Tue Jul 18 05:59:07 EDT 2017

Hi,

how many sessions (user logins) you have to see this error?

Maybe it helps to disable initial state transfer for the cache
"sessions" (I think this shouldn't affect the functionality, but we
didn't yet try this option) or to increase the timeout, which seem to be
4 minutes by default. See Wildfly/infinispan docs about how to do that.

Marek