[keycloak-user] RHSSO 7.1 missing "login with email" toggle for realm configuration

Geadah, Nicolas (VEC) Nicolas.Geadah at vec.virginia.gov
Wed Jul 26 13:52:48 EDT 2017

KeyCloak 2.5.0 added the ability to control whether users should able to login with their email address, and the ability to support duplicate email addresses.

We need these features and I was expecting to see them in RHSSO 7.1 (considering it is derived from Keycloak 2.5.5)

Unfortunately, I noticed that these features are not in the administrative console when configuring my realm.  It seems to boil down to missing