[keycloak-user] User Group Admins

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Mon Jun 5 16:55:00 EDT 2017

I'm actually working on fine-grain within Realm admin permissions that I
will hopefully be merging soon to master.  You'll be able to:

* admin can be restricted to managing only users that belong to a
specific group

* admin can be restricted on what roles they can assign to a user

* admin can be restricted on what clients they can manage