[keycloak-user] Exception in Kerberos Credential Delegation example

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Wed Jun 7 16:12:50 EDT 2017

You can try to enable some additional logging as mentioned in the
"troubleshooting" section of the Kerberos docs.

One thing, which looks a bit strange to me, is the name of HTTP
principal with the IP address in it. Does it work with same principal
for your N1 and N2 machines? I would try to use the name instead of IP
address instead. But not 100% sure the issue is really this...

Marek