[keycloak-user] Group policy for authorization.

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Wed Jun 14 07:00:43 EDT 2017

Btw, could you guys give more info on how you are using groups to authorize
access to resources/scopes ?

The PR I previously supports:

* Defining a claim from where groups are obtained. We do support hierarchy
checks but the claim must hold the paths and not only their name. In case
the claim only maps to group names, we do an exact match
* Select a group using the group tree as it stands today in the group list
page
* Define if access to a selected/allowed group also extends to children