[keycloak-user] Social Logins - Allow only specific Domains to authenticate

Michel Laporte michel.laporte at essencedigital.com
Mon Jun 19 06:22:17 EDT 2017

Hi there,
Is there any way of configuring social clients to whitelist domains?
At the moment, we are looking to externalise a service and any Google
account can authenticate with Google on the service, we want to limit it to
only the allowed domains specific or specify accounts to log in.
Is this do-able?

Another thread stated authentication flows is do-able but he link
explaining how was dead as it went to Githubs Keycloak page which is now
non existent and the Authentication Flows documentation is not too clear.

Thanks

--

*Michel Laporte*
DevOps Engineer

T: +44 20 7758 7162
UK House • 180 Oxford Street • London • W1D 1NN