[keycloak-user] Keycloak offline token

Sherminator Kasuga kasugakyosuke at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 13:05:51 EDT 2017

I have a web app (called A) that is using Keycloak to login in.
There is another external web app (called B) that uses an own system as
login.

Now I need to create a link between A to B that automatic logins into web
app B without keycloak login form (auto-login).

How can i reproduce this behavior?
I have user and a password for B , and i am thinking to use an offline
token could help me with this objective.

username=bburke&password=geheim&grant_type=password&scope=offline_access

Saving into the database of A the offline token at the first time that
i use the link and then using this offline token for the next.

could it be possible?

my idea is something like:

If database.offlinetoken = empty
    LINK_TO_GENERATE_OFFLINE_TOKEN  --- save this token into db after login in B

else

    LINK_USING_OFFLINETOKEN
endif

Do you have any example about how to build above links? Thanks in advance :)