[keycloak-user] Fwd: CORS's problem with JavaScript's library

Kevin Berendsen kevin.berendsen at pharmapartners.nl
Thu Jun 29 07:24:20 EDT 2017

Hi,

This is a perfect response from your browser. X-client is a custom header and not allowed out of the box.
I think either you should strip that header from your request to Keycloak or modify Keycloak to allow that header or some sort (not recommend).

You could also modify your standalone configuration to add a response header but that's not really recommended either.