[keycloak-user] Forcing reauthentication from a client, even when session is active

John D. Ament john.d.ament at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 07:54:15 EST 2017

So one question though - and its my lack of familiarity with Keycloak.  If
I'm using the javascript adapter, do I have to use the OIDC connector on
the server side? Or would I have two clients (one backend and one frontend)?

I still have the need to support IDP initiated, and can spin up a backend
to handle that without an issue, but this forcing re-authentication is
basically client side, and always represents an SP initiated action
(regardless of SAML or OIDC).

John