[keycloak-user] Alternative sub flow

Matt Evans mevans at aconex.com
Tue Mar 21 01:23:33 EDT 2017

Hi

I have been trying to configure a keycloak flow but have not been successful, and I am wondering if what I am trying to do is possible.

We have the standard flows

Cookie
Kerberos
Identity Provider Redirector
Browser

Inside the Browser flow we have
Username Password Form
2SV - sub flow required
                OTP execution - alternative
                SMS execution - alternative

The OTP and SMS executions are custom authenticators, that I'd like to have at least one of them.

With this configuration I can see the OTP authenticator returns a form from the challenge method, but it doesn't show the form. The authentication just passes and I am logged in without asking for either the otp or the sms code.

Can I use the alternative requirements in this way?

Matt