[keycloak-user] Multiple logins by one user from different laptops

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Wed Mar 22 03:36:50 EDT 2017

We don't have this supported OOTB, but likely we should as it's quite
popular use-case though... You can check if there is existing JIRA and
create new one if it's not.

For now, you will need to implement custom Authenticator, which will be
able to do it. You can take a look at our examples distribution at
directory "providers/authenticator".

Marek