[keycloak-user] Keycloak 3.0.0.CR1 released

Mark Pardijs mark.pardijs at topicus.nl
Wed Mar 22 05:25:57 EDT 2017

Somehow the keycloak-ha-postgres image is not updated to 3.0.0.CR1, the Dockerfile is still using tag latest, which is resolving to 2.5.5.Final, see https://github.com/jboss-dockerfiles/keycloak/blob/3.0.0.CR1/server-ha-postgres/Dockerfile

For example: server-postgres is actually updated to the correct tag via the keycloak-bot, but I think the bot isn’t updating the -ha variant? https://github.com/jboss-dockerfiles/keycloak/blob/3.0.0.CR1/server-postgres/Dockerfile

Op 16 mrt. 2017, om 20:08 heeft Stian Thorgersen <sthorger at redhat.com<mailto:sthorger at redhat.com>> het volgende geschreven:

Keycloak 3.0.0.CR1 is released. Even though we've been busy wrapping up
Keycloak 2.5 we've managed to include quite a few new features.

To download the release go to the Keycloak homepage
<http://www.keycloak.org/downloads>.

This release is the first that comes without Mongo support.

Highlights

  - *No import option for LDAP* - This option allows consuming users from
  LDAP without importing into the Keycloak database
  - *Initiate linking of identity provider from application* - In the past
  adding additional identity brokering accounts could only be done through
  the account management console. Now this can be done from your application
  - *Hide identity provider* - It's now possible to hide an identity
  provider from the login page
  - *Jetty 9.4* - Thanks to reneploetz <https://github.com/reneploetz> we
  now have support for Jetty 9.4
  - *Swedish translations* - Thanks to Viktor Kostov for adding Swedish
  translations
  - *Checksums for downloads* - The website now has md5 checksums for all
  downloads
  - *BOMs* - We've added BOMs for adapters as well as Server SPIs

The full list of resolved issues is available in JIRA
<https://issues.jboss.org/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20keycloak%20and%20fixVersion%20%3D%203.0.0.CR1>
.
Upgrading

Before you upgrade remember to backup your database and check the migration
guide
<https://keycloak.gitbooks.io/documentation/server_admin/topics/MigrationFromOlderVersions.html>
.