[keycloak-user] User attributes does not update in Keycloak external IDP when the scope is changed

ansarihaseb hasebullah.ansari at syntlogo.de
Thu Mar 30 17:24:36 EDT 2017

In a custom OIDC Identity Provider I have different scopes from external IDP
which eventually comes up with different sets of parameters. For e.g. for
scope1 data coming would be name, place, age and when scope2 is used the
data would be name, place, age, address and phone. For scenario scope1 used
to login, it works perfectly fine and gets all attributes which I set for
scope1 but when I change the scope to scope2 and login with the same user I
expect that the parameter address and phone would be added to the user
attributes but it doesn't. Where am I going wrong in this ?