[keycloak-user] KeyCloak Performance and Sizing

ost1988 at aol.com ost1988 at aol.com
Mon May 15 03:24:31 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,

we're going to setup a KeyCloak infrastructure to handle identity management for up to 4 million users. In order to handle this amount we'd like to setup a proper infrastructure. The general idea is to create a containerised cluster of key cloak servers connected to an highly available db2 database. Therefore i'd like to understand what kind of data and amount is persisted in the db. I haven't found any details about sizing a key cloak infrastructure - i hope you can share  some more details with me.

Kind Regards