[keycloak-user] Spring Boot adapter with HTTP verb based authorization

rafterjiang rafterjiang at hotmail.com
Tue May 16 09:21:06 EDT 2017

Hi, Sebastien

1. Is there some example for how to enable policy enforcer in spring boot,
especially for those parameters?
2. If I enable policy enforcer in authorization layer (in spring boot), is
it still required to add the security constraints in configuration? I assume
if authorization is enabled for resource server and the web service
constraints are added in its policy, there should be no further settings in
configuration for the security constraints?

Thanks,
Rong