[keycloak-user] admin cli - manage client authorization settings?

Stephane Granger stephane.granger at gmail.com
Thu May 18 15:03:05 EDT 2017

Is this supported?  I haven't found documentation about this.

Basically, I am writing a script to add and configure our clients in
keycloak after keycloak installation.  I am using admin cli to create the
clients and their respective roles.  One of my clients is using
authorization service.  I would like to be able to import a previously
exported authorization settings file.  Is this possible?

Thanks,
Stephane