[keycloak-user] Is there any way to bind Admin console web UI to different port?

Pavel Bezdienezhnykh pablomoneylesh at gmail.com
Mon May 22 05:19:56 EDT 2017

Hi all.

I'm new in Keycloak, and trying to deploy it in docker container.
Everything works fine, but I want to hide admin console from access via
internet (allow access only from internal company network).

So, the question is - can I bind admin console web UI to different port,
not the same as regular port for auth requests,, or may be there is another
solution to make it unavailable from the internet?

Best regards,
Pavel