[keycloak-user] LDAP Password as Environment Variable

Denny Israel denny.israel at googlemail.com
Tue May 23 07:30:09 EDT 2017

Hi,

i am running keycloak as docker container and have configured an ldap
server for user federation. Keycloak needs a username and a password to
access the ldap server (Bind DN, Bind Credential). When the password
changes i have to manually change it in keycloak admin console. Is there a
way to tell keycloak to read the password from an environment variable?
This way i could specify the password when starting my docker container and
maintain the password within my docker environment.

Best regards
Denny