[keycloak-user] Severe bug in KC adapter - returns blank 200 when SSL is not used with external setting

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Wed May 31 02:28:38 EDT 2017

The problem is probably down to HttpServletRequest.html#getRequestURL() not
returning the correct URL for the application itself. It looks like you've
configured this correct on the Keycloak server side, but you also need to
configure Jetty (I pressume?) to do the same when it's behind a reverse
proxy. I've got no idea how you'd do that in Jetty, but I'm sure Google
will reveal the answer to you.