[keycloak-user] Keycloak REST API

Stephane Epardaud stef at epardaud.fr
Wed Nov 8 04:35:36 EST 2017

Hi,

I'm trying to use the REST API of keycloak to seed an initial config for
tests that depend on keycloak, but I only found this doc:
http://www.keycloak.org/docs-api/3.3/rest-api/index.html

Are there better docs somewhere else?

If not: they barely explain what the entities are, and don't tell me
which parts are settable, required, or server-generated. They also
contain some links to types that are not documented (like Map), and
don't explain how to get a token to play along (found that somewhere
completely different). A set of examples with each endpoint and entity
type would be _greatly_ appreciated too. Otherwise there's a lot of
guesswork involved :(

Otherwise, pretty impressed with the rest of KeyCloak, so don't take
that issue harshly :)

Cheers.